Wanted WTB - 1976 2F Exhaust Manifold - Cali Spec (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Early or late? Two very different animals.

Yup.
IMG_0089.JPG
IMG_0090.JPG

All manifold bolt circles line up. And even more amazing, the intake is not cracked, which is highly unusual for a cali-spec manifold.

No, I don't NEED it, as we don't do smog testing here or any sort of vehicle inspection. That said, the entire rest of the smog system is intact and I believe functional so was thinking I would replace with original if possible.

Let me take a double check under the hood tomorrow to make sure, something seems a bit different, but that could just be the angle being different in the photos.

If you don't NEED it, I doubt you'd pay what one is worth these days. Never know tho. LMK

Sent you a PM regarding the manifold, but also spent some time digging around your website. You've gotten me thinking if I'm going about this the right way irregardless of cost. I'm going to be posting up asking the advice of people on converting some of the smog equip, would greatly appreciate any insight if you had time to hit the post.

Didn't see the post.

If you don't NEED it, I doubt you'd pay what one is worth these days. Never know tho. LMK

What are these worth these days?

Mid 90's when it was still hard to find one that was not cracked they were $400.00 I have not come across one that was not broken in the last 15 years. My thought is to grab the one @65swb45 has if you are going for a complete restoration. I would put on a later swivel end manifold or smog legal header. HTH John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom