Wanted WTB: 18" Tundra TRD Wheels....Idaho...I84....SLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'd like to buy some 18" 5-bolt Tundra TRD wheels, I think the PN is 426110C170. Looking for OEM only, not knock-offs. I've missed 3 sets on KSL recently, they're common and cheap but it seems like they trade fairly quickly. Right now there's none.

I don't think it makes much sense to ship these, but if you have some extras collecting dust or know of any available in the Intermountain region please LMK. I can travel a bit, especially to someplace cool. Also I'm right on I84 if you're passing through en route to an adventure. Bring me your old wheels and trade for gas money!

Interested in bare wheels or wheels with tires. Tires need to fit stock truck, LTX would be ideal, nothing more aggressive than KO2.

And now for some example photos....shamelessly stolen from MUD. If one of these is your truck please consider it a compliment; I think they look great!

c6d8669f-4ad0-4b85-aec9-daf402fdd135-jpeg.2903615

img_3978-jpg.1673792

image-jpeg.1319414

I’m looking for some as well but hoping to get a beat up set cheap since i want to powder coat them bronze. Prob want to set up an account on the tundra forums so you can watch their classifieds.

Here’s a set for $600 obo in west TN. I’m not good with geography so i don’t know how far that is from you or if you think it’s cool but not a bad price.

Here’s a set for $600 obo in west TN. I’m not good with geography so i don’t know how far that is from you or if you think it’s cool but not a bad price.

1800 miles is going to be a little far.

Price is about right. I've seen about $400 bare, $600-$650 with tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom