Wanted WTB '07+ Tundra Rcsb 4x4 5.7L (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey, I know this is kind of a rare combo but I'm looking to replace my totaled 2013 Tacoma regular cab and figured this would be a fun upgrade. I'm always checking Autotrader and the likes but wouldn't mind extra help either haha. I'm up for traveling for the right vehicle. Lower miles the better but don't really have a max, clean title, no accidents, etc etc. Trying to stay below $15k

Thinking about selling mine, 2008 with 179K miles, 2nd owner, drives like new. These motors can go to 500K miles with proper maintenance, don't worry about mileage.

Mine has a few expensive mods though, don't know if you're looking for one done up or do it yourself kinda ride.

45828925365_d2b3690ec7_b.jpg

My boss and I spent over a month trying to find one of these for a new shop truck. I just went and picked up a rcsb 5.7 Tundra last week from Missouri. Drove it 8 hours back to Minnesota and loved every mile. Awesome little truck with plenty of power. I kept breaking the tires loose just keeping up with traffic. Good luck with your search, I think you'll be thrilled when you find one!

My boss and I spent over a month trying to find one of these for a new shop truck. I just went and picked up a rcsb 5.7 Tundra last week from Missouri. Drove it 8 hours back to Minnesota and loved every mile. Awesome little truck with plenty of power. I kept breaking the tires loose just keeping up with traffic. Good luck with your search, I think you'll be thrilled when you find one!

Not mine but looks nice - price is higher than you want, but wanted to share as they are hard to find:

I've got a 07 limited crew cab (not the crew max) 189k. Icon stage 2. Pyrite Mica. Tan leather. 20" wheels. Ridge Grappler tires.
I've cared for it like my baby and it is the best truck I have ever had. I've used it like a truck is designed for and always kept up with maintenance and kept it clean and looking good. I'm not ready to sell but probably will sometime this summer and get a new one. It would be awesome to be able to sell it to someone who appreciates what it is.

The attached picture is prior to the new tires which are a bit bigger
IMG_20190109_130621.jpg

There is one on autotrader with 10k miles o_O located in Pennsylvania. Really nice looking. Having trouble posting the link for some odd reason...

Last edited:
I have one, within driving distance from you in Northern Virginia

i sold mine a month ago

This one is just down the page / listed here:

IDK if OP is still looking after all the time since posting, but seems a few buys posted recent ~mid/late 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom