WSP from 4-21-07...i have it if anyone wants it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a copy of that show on my computer. Great sound quality and great show. if anyone wants a copy let me know and i can upload it onto the UC server for all to enjoy.:cheers:

Yes please.
I'd like to hear them with Herring (Heering?). Love Tractor sez he's killer with them. Heard him with ABB and GD. McConnel was OK but didn't quite gel.
This was the Raleigh show? Or Asheville.?
b

Yes please.
I'd like to hear them with Herring (Heering?). Love Tractor sez he's killer with them. Heard him with ABB and GD. McConnel was OK but didn't quite gel.
This was the Raleigh show? Or Asheville.?
b

Yep, Jimmy smokes it. 4/21 was second night Raleigh.

Setlist:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]04/21/07 Walnut Creek Amphitheater, Raleigh, NC[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1: Surprise Valley, Space Wrangler > Porch Song, Pickin' Up The Pieces, Rock, Smoking Factory* > Drums** > Sympathy for the Devil* > Fishwater*[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2: Ribs And Whiskey, Diner > Blue Indian, Flicker, Henry Parsons Died, Ain't Life Grand > Jam > Driving Song > Drums*** > Impossible > Jam > Driving Song > Love Tractor[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]E: Expiration Day, Action Man[/FONT]

OK,it's up on the music server under afield. Enjoy. it's in .mp3 format, but i tried to keep it high quality so it's 256K.

What is funny is that one of the WSP guys used to own my neighbors house before they got going and made the big bucks.

this is kinda' weird but.... when you go to the music server using Internet explorer, and go to my folder, it does not show the file folder for this show. but if you open that ftp site as a windows explorer window (go to page, scroll down to open ftp site as windows explorer) it's there?????????? weird.

thanks y'all...grabbed it last night and lookin forward to it today

malphrus

a copy of one of the widespread panic shows from last month in raleigh

Got it last night. When I add the titles I'll iPod it and check it out. Looking forward to it, haven't heard anything fresh from them lately and also want to see how Jimmy fits in. Thanks Alex.
And thanks Troll for making it so accessible. Just a quick few minutes to load.

I love this club: Good wheeling, good fellowship, good advice and now . . . my favorite band. Ta dah.
How perfect to encore with Love Tractor.
b

Thanks for the WSP. They don't make it to S. FL that often. Been about 2 years now.

Actually fellers', if you look under my folder on the music server (trollhole can also zip this one up and put it on the fast server) i have a soundboard copy of a 06' show that was one of jimmy herring's first shows with panic. It is stellar!!

Enjoyed the show. Still not sold on Herring totally but he's pretty good and I like him better than McConnell. I guess nobody will ever replace Mikey in my heart.
But then I've never forgiven the GD for going on after Pigpen died, and they had some pretty good years.
I still haven't bought into the Allman Bros without Duane and Dickey though.

But it WAS a killer show nonetheless. Thanks a bunch.

Question: Where does Expiration Day come from? And who is the lady singing with them on it?
Thanks for the show.
b

I've seen Jimmy play with them about a dozen times now and while he's no Mikey (can't be, won't be, doesn't want to be) he's a big step up from George IMO. No disrespect to George but Jimmy has brought back the Panic mojo and does justice to the Mikey jams.

Bands move on, break up, morph, re-form; people leave, die, do something else, etc. I agree that I wish everything stayed as it was at the pinnacle but things change. Just the way it is. I first saw Panic in 91 and at well over 100 shows later, they are hitting on all cyclinders right now, for the first time in a long time.

GD near the end played some great shows. ABB without D&D have played some amazing shows too. Not the same but still better than 99.9999% of the live music out there. Dickey puts on a great show with his band - if you ever get the chance, check 'em out,

Expiration Day is a song written by Vic Chestnutt and recorded on an album called Co-Balt in 2002 (Vic and Panic collaboration called brute).

Here's a Youtube link to a brute song the boys played live one NYE. I was there, it was awesome. You can get your Mikey fix too. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a9xmxMe0r4&search=brute

Obviously I don't make it to this part of mud enough.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom