Wrinkle Finished Center Caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bjowett has me diggin' the wrinkle finish after seeing his valve cover. So i got a can planning on using it on my vavle cover when i put a new gasket in. Today was just too nice out, and my center caps looked like shiz, so put the two together and you get what is pictured below. :grinpimp:

I kinda like em'.
wrinkkle finish center caps 001 (Small).jpg
wrinkkle finish center caps 002 (Small).jpg
wrinkkle finish center caps 003 (Small).jpg

I like it. What is the stuff called?
Sean

Looks pretty cool to me.

Maybe I'll do the 60 caps that way.

What is that stuff?

:beer:
wrinkkle finish (Small).jpg

I like the pic with ih8mud on the computor screen.
Sean

I sprayed something similar on the last piece of lexus body armor I had which had not been pulled or covered with liner stuff. I think it looks good.

I did that except I used black plasti-dip I had laying around. I'm still not sold on the black and may do 'em with silver wheel paint...

If I wasn't so lazy...

Not bad! Let us know how it holds up.

I just refinished a set of four (thanks Eric), its a lot of work to strip off the old paint, sand down the caps, paint 3 coats, then apply the gold, then 3 coats of clear coat.

They look good, but thats a bad thing with my luck...because they'll be stolen pretty soon I'm sure.

Might just do the "wrinkle finish" next time.

Last edited:
It look good I might do mine and the valve cover while it is in shop.

You Armorall'ed your tires, didn't you.............:rolleyes:

cruiserdan said:
You Armorall'ed your tires, didn't you.............:rolleyes:

It's the non-shiney stuff. Makes them last longer and keeps em' from dry rotting. I had just washed the rig. :cool:

landtank said:
Got enough weight on that tire, holly cow.

They're swampers, I'm surprised they don't go halfway around the wheel!

Alex, I'm headed to Uwharrie late afternoon on the 11th, and will wheel that night, and all day saturday w/ my club. Lemme know if you're up for a run.

Ary

Arya Ebrahimi said:

Alex, I'm headed to Uwharrie late afternoon on the 11th, and will wheel that night, and all day saturday w/ my club. Lemme know if you're up for a run.

Ary

Dang, i would love to, but i'll be in Phoenix for a race. Leaving 5:00 am on the 11th and returning 6:00 pm the 12th. :crybaby: :frown:

caps look really good

Arya Ebrahimi said:

Ary

Me and my buddies with Heeps would be willing to join. Might be able to join up with ya on the 12th. Just to clear things up, I drive a cruiser...

alkaline747trio said:
Me and my buddies with Heeps would be willing to join. Might be able to join up with ya on the 12th. Just to clear things up, I drive a cruiser...

There'll be Heeps, and Dodges, and Fords, etc w/ me, so come on out. We're camping at Hunt Camp.

Note, if it rains, i won't be there. I hate Uwharrie in the mud, done it enough to not want to go.

PM me if you wanna meet up w/ us.

Ary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom