Wrenching this weekend. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I'll be wrenching Sat on my 40. I'm replacing the rear bearings, 3rd member and taking the aussie locker out of the old 3rd and installing it right in the new one. I'll also be finishing up on the shower. I'll also have football on the tv in the garage. Anybody need some help on there cruiser or just want to come hang out and have a few beers is welcome.:D :beer:

Marshal you seem to be forgetting the world stops turning for 4 hrs in SC this saturday.

around 11 or 12. And call ralf hayes toyota and see if they have the part. They ordered both inner and outer dust seals for my 40 instead of the rear seals. I bet they still have them. I believe the seals are the same. I think.

Just wanted to thank Gehn for helping me out this weekend. We got the rear rebuilt with new seal and bearings. The aussie locker was a little difficult since I couldn't remember what the sequence was for putting it back together. :D

What you didn't video tape yourself takin it apart...lol.

Aussie Locker Install

Trollhole said:
Just wanted to thank Gehn for helping me out this weekend. We got the rear rebuilt with new seal and bearings. The aussie locker was a little difficult since I couldn't remember what the sequence was for putting it back together. :D

For any that are reinstalling their Aussie Locker the installation manual is available online at www.aussielocker.com. Simply go to Installations section on the left side of the web site and click on "Do It Yourself" the manual is at the top of the page and you can download the entire document. Since the proper spacing between the axle spacer and the cross pin and the innercam spacing is essential for smooth operation and reliability we recommend that you review these numbers in a re-install just like the original installation.

As always, our email at installations@offroadlockers.com is monitored weekends and evenings for questions and our phones are answered 24/7.

Thank you for your purchase of an Aussie Locker.

Aussie_Locker said:
For any that are reinstalling their Aussie Locker the installation manual is available online at www.aussielocker.com. Simply go to Installations section on the left side of the web site and click on "Do It Yourself" the manual is at the top of the page and you can download the entire document. Since the proper spacing between the axle spacer and the cross pin and the innercam spacing is essential for smooth operation and reliability we recommend that you review these numbers in a re-install just like the original installation.

As always, our email at installations@offroadlockers.com is monitored weekends and evenings for questions and our phones are answered 24/7.

Thank you for your purchase of an Aussie Locker.

Well the manual that came with it sucked compared to the manual you have online now.

This pic really helps.

bill14.jpg

CruisinTiger said:
What you didn't video tape yourself takin it apart...lol.

:flipoff2:

Chuck I will say this about you. Your comments are jagged but to the point. But don't write what you think too fast or you might get burned out. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom