Wrenching then Wheeling: June 12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On Sunday, June 12 Deny was kind enough to venture to the Lake to assist me with fixing Agent Orange's brakes. We took them apart, replaced the pads and then decided that we should jump into Deny's rig and go explore around Moberly Lake and Chetwynd.

The first run we went on was named the "Frog Killa" run because the only wildlife we saw was a frog that Deny may or may not have run over by accident (damn roadkiller). Anyway, we headed from Moberly to Chetwynd and decided to explore a couple of trails heading west from the highway. We ended up just cruising through a cutblock that overlooked a valley inbetween the highway and the Lake.

Afterwards, we decided to travel back to the highway and head past Chetwynd towards Prince George. A few weeks prior, Hayley decided that we ought to go explore a road that we took one of the 350 Crew cabs up (with quad). At the time we thought we were near the top but after exploring with Deny we found out that we were nowhere near the top and that there may not be a top afterall. We decided to call this run the "Little Prairie" run because the road passes by the Chetwynd museum. Anyway, the road turns into a quad trail and we decided to spend a few hours driving it to see where it ends up. We didn't have our GPS with us so we're not sure exactly how far we ended up from Moberly Lake but we think that somehow we can take this trail from Chetwynd to the South Moberly road. We had to turn around because we were running out of daylight. Oh well... until next time I guess.

Enjoy the pics.

The first shows the stellar condition of Agent O's front DS brakes....the others show Deny's rig heading back to Chetwynd and Deny bushwhacking to make room for his roof rack
brakes.JPG
Heading back to Chetwynd.JPG
making room for the roofrack.JPG

Last edited:
More pics

Here is Hayley sitting, enjoying the ride from the back... and the other shows the overgrown quad trail at it's finest.
Hayley.JPG
watch out for quads.JPG

Last ones

The one pic shows a hazy view overlooking the valley west of Chetwynd and the other highlights the beauty of our local museum.. the namesake of the trail. :cheers:
view into valley.JPG
Chetwynd museum.JPG

I kill nothing! I drove around the little guy, because I am a tree hugging hippie and respect all mother nature has to offer.

Did you get any flex on the frog

I'll flex on you and your greasy hair you :grinpimp: , I did not hit the frog! :D

Photos don't lie

Deny said:
I'll flex on you and your greasy hair you :grinpimp: , I did not hit the frog! :D

Liar. :flipoff2:
frogkilla.JPG

The white under his tuck and in the tread makes me think he just ran over a heard of sheep too!

Yeah, or crashed through Colombia.

See how no one is driving, I think someone stole my truck and ran over the frog, I smell conspiracy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom