Wrenching Friday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title says I'll be doing some wrenching on friday. Got a loooooong list of things to do but I'll be starting with installing my electric fuel pump, reattaching the fuel lines, mounting the gas tank, going for a spin around the block so I feel like I have accomplished something, drinking some beer, and then either trying to get the roof welded back on or finishing up my spare tire carrier. If anyone want to come hang out or wrench I'll be starting nice and early bout 7-730. I know this interferes with work and classes but just thought I'd offer it up if anyone was able.

you ever replaced the pinion seal richard?

chuck you can borrow my factory service manual, it breaks it down for you step by step, its so easy a monkey could do it, just ask marshall oh and he is a bastid by the way......

Nope like I said in the other thread where your leaking is supposed to be a pain in the arse so I just swapped 3rd members. But if you want to give it a go I'll be at the house working you can come by and I'll help any way I can.

yeah I thought is was a PITA too...... but it seems like Capt. was saying it wasn't all that involved if you were just trying to replace the seal........I am sure he will chime in here before long.

He rudi, you want to help for a little bit friday??? you know return the favor of all those hours I helped you............ I need some one to hold those tube fenders while I measure them up and eventyually tack weld them

I'll be home around noon on friday

Yeah man I can lend you a hand in there at some point I'm sure. Has another package come for me? I'm waiting for those brackets I need for the shocks.

I might be up for another trip to clemson Fri. evening if ya'll are still around. In exchange for some help on the cut and turn I'm doing on Sat. Yes I'm going to do it. Cutting perches and such today and tomorrow. Anybody is welcome to watch.

If my camping trip gets canceled this weekend I will be there Marshall I would love to see the cut and turn done, the 62 has a spring over in its future...........

Yeah I believe my plan in to yank my radiator on friday day and get it fixed in seneca. Then I will either yank the pinion out friday afternoon or saturday, gotta find some time to run to Alan's place and pick up the seal. Also gotta reweld my muffler brace, and need to order the inards for my e brake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom