Wrench pictures? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So where are they? I heard he was turning his 80 into a buggy but was wondering if anyone has seen any pics.

Does he know what he's doing yet and is this correct and has anyone any pics and if not what is he doing and if anything at all any pics and is he doing it himself and if not who is and thats all I can think of right now. :slap: :D

I remember ... one time at bandcamp ...

Jesus big guy , you think you could build a longer run-on sentence , and if so then one that goes on and on , and if not one that at least approximates a totally rambling string of brain shavings cause if not then perhaps you were only pulling our chain and then ya gotta know we are a very uptight crowd that ain't into no jokin , and no pokin fun , but if not it brought a smile to my face anyway , cause ... :D :flipoff2: :slap:

Little dude,

Why don't you ask him directly via IM or PM. Chris (Aka Wrench) is a regular here in the 80/100 section though he lurks more than posts since somebody razzed him about padding his post counts.

-B-

LOL,

Yo Big :flipoff2:

Others - I saw Big just before 4pm today and he was totally obliterated by a quickly draining bottle of 114 Old Grand Dad. :-X

Remember folks, booze and computers don't go well together. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom