Wrench day in central TX, Sat April 6th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good time today. Here’s a few pics showing some mild integration between Austin and San Antonio :).
854F262E-F9A7-4AD7-A909-6C6B45C8FC03.jpeg
CD0DFD4F-55C3-403E-93C8-B23BA5D3E74B.jpeg
0AE4D122-E7E8-491D-A9BF-17259361C98D.jpeg

Are you planning another one of these anytime soon? I live in San Marcos and just received a new steering damper to install on my Marlin crawler histeer. It requires welding a bracket on the axle and I do not have access to a welder or any welding experience for that matter. While I could pay to have a shop do the work, I would like to learn how to start making these mods myself.

TIA,

Dave

Are you planning another one of these anytime soon? I live in San Marcos and just received a new steering damper to install on my Marlin crawler histeer. It requires welding a bracket on the axle and I do not have access to a welder or any welding experience for that matter. While I could pay to have a shop do the work, I would like to learn how to start making these mods myself.

TIA,

Dave

TIA,

Dave
Dave, nothing is planned for the near future but glad to help out where I can. My cell is 713-805-3962. I’m about 30 miles west of you. Thanks. Jimmy

Thnx for the response. I will give you a call at some point and maybe we can make arrangements for a weekend that is convenient for you. 512-214-2788. Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom