Wrench day in central TX, Sat April 6th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CenTXFJ60

SILVER Star
Threads
Living half way between SA and Austin I get the benefit of both cruiser groups. April 6th the San Antonio group will be doing a “wrench day” at my barn. Will be from 10:00am to 3ish. Plan to throw some burgers and dogs on the grill (byob) and enjoy watching/helping folks do what ever they are looking to do. Wanted to extend the invitation to any of y’all as it would be great to get the two groups together. Let me know if you’d like to attend (and how many in your truck) so I can get an estimated head count for the food. Look forward to it.
Thanks
Jimmy

You know I’m down if I can make it.

I'm out. :(

Going to NOLA to celebrate a buddy that's getting married. :)

Thanks for the invite Jim... I am in at this point barring that I have to work that day.

Thanks for the invite Jim... I am in at this point barring that I have to work that day.
Yes Sir. Look forward to having y’all down here.

Hey Louis, this would be a great opportunity to bring the family and check out potential places for a future residence :)

Thanks Jim, I will let my wife know

I’ll be stuck in Phoenix for work that weekend now.

I’ll be stuck in Phoenix for work that weekend now.
No bueno Cim. Gonna miss having you out. I need to take a ride out to your place one of these weekends. Want to check out the progress on your 75

No bueno Cim. Gonna miss having you out. I need to take a ride out to your place one of these weekends. Want to check out the progress on your 75
Would of been a good time to drag the 75 series tub over. Plenty of people to help flip it over to weld/fix the body mount.

TTT...need to get a count on who plans to come by and how many will be in your group. Putting some burgers and hotdogs on the grill and want to have good coverage there. Look forward to seeing those who can make it. No need to respond if your not coming so we reduce the # of replies. Thanks again.

Will there be other women-folk and/or kids?

Awesome thanks Jimmy. I’m planning on attend by myself at least.

perfect. looks like we have 8ish confirmed and 5 maybes out of SA. could change a bit between now and Sunday

Jim, sorry for the delay in responding... I will be there with one of my sons. Can I bring something for the grille? Luis

Luis, we will have burgers and dogs, but if you'd like to throw something else on the grill, you're welcome to bring it. Other than that, bring your owe beverage or any preferred snack you may have. look forward to seeing you guys.

Luis and Ken (and anyone else looking to join us), look forward to having y’all out today. Reminder that all you need is beverages of your choice and any snacks you may prefer. GPS will get you to our place (146 Broomweed Circle, 78070) and you’ll want to pass the paved driveway and turn into the second one which is a dirt road leading up to the barn. The timing of the event for the SA group is 10-3. However, everyone is welcome anytime of the day :). I’m guessing we will have 5-10 folks stopping by. Ryan @CaptClose and I will be here all day

Thanks Jim!

See you all shortly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom