Wrecked lc 100😥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Two things:

Im surprised no one has started claiming parts...lol

One shouldn’t be allowed to have that be their one and only post...at least come back and put the theories to bed. I’m guessing drove up on an angled concrete barricade end piece, ripped passenger side off and caused tip to driver side.

You guys missed the main clue. "Easter Sunday" The said driver decided to distribute Easter eggs in and unfamiliar to him field. You can guess the rest. While he was hucking eggs out the window he didn't notice the 100' sheer drop cliff on the horizon. The rest was just holding on for the craziest white knuckle ride of his life.

You guys missed the main clue. "Easter Sunday" The said driver decided to distribute Easter eggs in and unfamiliar to him field. You can guess the rest. While he was hucking eggs out the window he didn't notice the 100' sheer drop cliff on the horizon. The rest was just holding on for the craziest white knuckle ride of his life.
So close but so far...did the Easter bunny miss any of your houses...?

Dudes, y'all are all wrong.....def hit in the front by a goose like Fabio!! 😂
For real though that's amazing, glad you're ok.
Scary stuff for sure

On Easter Sunday I had a wreck in 2000 lc 100
I walked away fine just a couple of scratches my my beautiful lc it was totaled now to find a new lc or maybe and fj

View attachment 2637932View attachment 2637933View attachment 2637934
On Easter Sunday I had a wreck in 2000 lc 100
I walked away fine just a couple of scratches my my beautiful lc it was totaled now to find a new lc or maybe and fj

View attachment 2637932View attachment 2637933View attachment 2637934
I dont know how many of yall will see this addition to the post sorry to keep yall waiting on how the wreck happened I was driving on a narrow country road looked down to change the radio and went into the ditch witch in like a 3 foot drop off into a telephone pole and flipped it and rolled and yes this is my first post but I have been reading and using these thread for a couple of years planing my 100 lc build witch obviously I wasn't able to start

I dont know how many of yall will see this addition to the post sorry to keep yall waiting on how the wreck happened I was driving on a narrow country road looked down to change the radio and went into the ditch witch in like a 3 foot drop off into a telephone pole and flipped it and rolled and yes this is my first post but I have been reading and using these thread for a couple of years planing my 100 lc build witch obviously I wasn't able to start

Glad you made it out ok. Must have been a hard hit, darn near knocked the punctuation right out of ya!

Glad your all right. These beasts are built tough even for a telephone pole! Did all the air bags come out? Or just the driver?

Since no answer yet, anyone want to start making conjecture? I'm putting my vote in for went off the side of the road, down embankment or in ditch (dirt/grass on front tire), hit tree or (more likely from shape of hit) telephone pole.
A ditch into a telephone pole doing like 40 or 50

I called it first, did I win anything?

Actually, glad you are OK. There is probably not a better vehicle to be in a wreck like that than a Cruiser. If you'd been in a 4Runner or a Taco, it probably would have been a lot worse.

......I was driving on a narrow country road looked down to change the radio.....

Just glad to hear it was a ditch and a pole and not an oncoming vehicle. Eyes on the road man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom