Wrecked lc 100😥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On Easter Sunday I had a wreck in 2000 lc 100
I walked away fine just a couple of scratches my my beautiful lc it was totaled now to find a new lc or maybe and fj

20210405_135449.jpg
20210405_135455.jpg
20210405_135440.jpg

Your first post on mud is about a wrecked LC? I hope the next few hundred is about a purchase and a build up thread.
All that matters is you're OK. And it's a miracle that grill survived unscathed.

Your first post on mud is about a wrecked LC? I hope the next few hundred is about a purchase and a build up thread.
All that matters is you're OK. And it's a miracle that grill survived unscathed.
Seriously. I don't know what shaman blessed that grille but you should have had them do the whole rig.

Glad to hear you're ok. Looks like you ended up in the ditch. Definitely a very mangled vehicle.

Glad you walked away unscathed.

Just a hunch, but you *may* need an alignment when all is said and done.

Glad you're ok

Ouch. I am also glad you are ok. The windshield looks like it took a mule deer or bigger up over the hood, but I don't see any animal hair or blood. Curious...

Glad y'all are ok.

Don't let them give you less than 6k for it... it'll go for that or better on Copart.

i was expecting to come in here and see a dented fender and bumper. holy smokes...glad everyone walked away from that .

Since no answer yet, anyone want to start making conjecture? I'm putting my vote in for went off the side of the road, down embankment or in ditch (dirt/grass on front tire), hit tree or (more likely from shape of hit) telephone pole.

Whoa. Glad you’re okay.

Since no answer yet, anyone want to start making conjecture? I'm putting my vote in for went off the side of the road, down embankment or in ditch (dirt/grass on front tire), hit tree or (more likely from shape of hit) telephone pole.
the whole front end is smashed. But whatever he hit cleared the front bumper. Made me think maybe rear ended a semi trailer? Or a lifted truck

Last edited:
Looks like the truck was on its side based on the skid marks on the drivers door. Thinking redlight runner or t-bone?

My guess : big work truck, not semi or dump truck but f450 size work vehicle ran red light and clipped him right as he was taking off from a green. Flipped it on its side and slid into ditch. Not a very creative/fun theory but I’m sure somebody with a more active imagination than me can come up with with something better.

I'll play........

Some type of pole...electrical, light, pylon on the passenger side.
Did an endo and rolled to the driver's side.

Also, glad you're ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom