wrecked FJ45 lwb - Utah auction?? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

esh

Threads
Website
www.cascadecruisers.com
since the wreck occured in Utah, I'd guess it'll auction around Salt Lake?

I cannot get any further info from the insurance company (State Farm) as to where the truck will be auctioned or when.

It has- good bed (couple popped spot welds, no cancer), good tub probably pushed outward a little, perfect frame, probably good original F, 33x9.5 BFG MTs (rare).

definitely past repair is the top and doors.

that is the last condition i saw it in. Unfortunately I don't get dibs at purchasing the truck back as it goes straight to auction.

here's what it looked like. hope someone that needs it can find it-

0020.jpg

Last edited:
suprised they didn't let you buy it back.

maybe if there is a COPART action house it went there? or other.

I thought you as the owner had first dibs on buying it back.

you were going from MT thru SLC to get to OR???

Kurt.. You need to find this! Get on it! Save it!

The truck had been in Utah the entire time, just stored. I think he got it about 3-4 years ago?

I was leaving Cedar City (SW Utah) returning to Oregon when it happened- only 15 miles out of town.

Kurt, I know they towed it off because I spent 5 days dealing with the company scheduling time to pick it up. I'm assuming they took it to SLC area because the original plan was to take it to State Farm's yard up there to do an appraisal. They never made it that far (the appraisal) and ended up going off the bill of sale for settlement.

Never trust someone else to load your trailer ahead of time to save time.

Ken

good thing the bill of sale wasn't for $500.......as to save sales tax.....like alot of us do......

eshelbyk said:
The truck had been in Utah the entire time, just stored. I think he got it about 3-4 years ago?

I was leaving Cedar City (SW Utah) returning to Oregon when it happened- only 15 miles out of town.

Kurt, I know they towed it off because I spent 5 days dealing with the company scheduling time to pick it up. I'm assuming they took it to SLC area because the original plan was to take it to State Farm's yard up there to do an appraisal. They never made it that far (the appraisal) and ended up going off the bill of sale for settlement.

Never trust someone else to load your trailer ahead of time to save time.

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom