eBay Wrecked 45 For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KT40

SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone know the story on this?

I remember seeing this years ago, pretty crazy price for a rig that needs a lot of work..

That New Jersey bodyshop sure looks like it's in a third-world country.

Is that some kind of towing or lifting apparatus in the bed? If so, pretty flimsy anchoring. Whatever was hooked on there probably pulled the truck over onto its side.

Seems sketchy.

This looks like a train wreck. How can both tail lamps get smacked ? Someone is looking for gold.

I’ll make one up. It rolled off a trailer backwards, then rolled onto its driver side.

I accidentally hit the like button. I do not like this truck at all. I can't stand when people paint accent colors on random stuff....like the blue.
The price is insane considering the condition.

I accidentally hit the like button. I do not like this truck at all. I can't stand when people paint accent colors on random stuff....like the blue.
The price is insane considering the condition.

I agree. The bed even looks bobbed a little bit. I just came across this surfing thru evilbay last night and thought I would cross post it.

So bought for $4,000 a couple of months past, and now flipped for $28,000. So doubling in value every 3 weeks, the next buyer should be able to sell it for over $1,000,000 by November. This miracle investment is teaching us to look beyond any minor cosmetic flaws towards the big picture !! Greed, ain't it wonderful !

Another rig sucked into the world of crap

I zoomed in on a photo and now I realize why they’re asking so much. I think it warrants the the asking price. Don’t be so quick to judge....

F41700F0-9C0A-434F-B1C2-DA5DD2F2EA5C.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom