Wrecked 2006 LX470 Budget Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry for the blurry pictures but I had to zoom in and take pictures from my IG story. I didn’t want to spend 350 for the Upper Reinforcement Sub-Assy so I decide to give it a try and fix it. Here’s the before and after.

9AEA74D8-FB50-479F-A508-39EDFDAF1D35.jpeg

7BFC8C61-C2F0-48F7-811F-5F252858DB84.jpeg

44F931D8-CCCA-4F24-A5B5-D3B2D00DDE8E.jpeg

Amazing skills and a superdad . Larry did the Bronco tire carrier swap work out as we were following in the video section here and did not see a final completed episode.

Loving the build and seeing it come to life.

Not sure if you know about the headlights, but they’re pretty bad. You may consider an upgrade to new projectors and HID while you have it apart. Certainly would be easier to do now than later.
Retrofitting and upgrading the lights (TSX swap with morimoto ballasts) was one of the best things I did for my LX. Luke has even made a kit to make it easier, and I wish I had bought his brackets before doing it all myself.

Amazing skills and a superdad . Larry did the Bronco tire carrier swap work out as we were following in the video section here and did not see a final completed episode.
Thank You 🙏 lol no sorry I failed on that part. I stopped doing YouTube when the kids came in. I still have it and maybe I’ll finish it.

Loving the build and seeing it come to life.

Not sure if you know about the headlights, but they’re pretty bad. You may consider an upgrade to new projectors and HID while you have it apart. Certainly would be easier to do now than later.
Retrofitting and upgrading the lights (TSX swap with morimoto ballasts) was one of the best things I did for my LX. Luke has even made a kit to make it easier, and I wish I had bought his brackets before doing it all myself.
Thank You 🙏 I’ll check out the headlight conversion thanks

One of the entertaining threads to come along 🍻 it’ll be crazier to see a time lapse of this.

No I’m in Medicine. My dad owned an auto repair company. Picked up my skills from him and now do my own work as a hobby.
Well, I'm impressed. And I'm not a positive dude by nature so kudos

My parents had a 912 back in the early 80's and it was that same color. Do you know if it's history places it in the Dallas/Garland Texas area?

Great work on this build by the way!
I purchased the Porsche about 3 years ago. It sat in someone’s yard for 18 years here in California. That’s the only information I know.

Thank You 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom