Wrap Bar Set Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have any pics of a wrap bar on their FJ40. I was considering doing the spring reveral and would need one so I am looking for ideas.

Is anyone using a specific kit?

uhhh

your not a newb anymore...... their is a few threads that have ample pics and ideas.

maybe your just like me, to lazy to search ;)

An anti-wrap bar is not a requirement when you flip the springs. I've done at least 2-3 dozen and none of them have needed a wrap bar. Some running V8s, some running 40 inch tires, some running 5.29s, some running both ends locked. Some running all of the above. ;)

Don't hurt, but it's not required.

Mark...

Thanks Cam. I have no excuse just a brain fart I guess. I normally search.

Mark thanks for the info. I just want to get it up and running at this point and if they aren nessessary I will probably hold of for a little while.

An anti-wrap bar is not a requirement when you flip the springs. I've done at least 2-3 dozen and none of them have needed a wrap bar. Some running V8s, some running 40 inch tires, some running 5.29s, some running both ends locked. Some running all of the above. ;)

Don't hurt, but it's not required.

Mark...

interesting...so the longer part foward seems to really control the wrap? Or considerably decrease it??

interesting...so the longer part foward seems to really control the wrap? Or considerably decrease it??

interesting indeed

It probably increases it some, but not enough to matter.

I have been running with flipped rear springs, and 37's or 38's for over a year now. I might not have much power, but my truck gets driven hard, all the time.

No problems yet, and I do not anticipate any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom