Wow!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is somebody around here's truck. I cannot rememer who. Back to drooling over it.

My wife would shoot me for putting that much money in all of my cruiser's let alone one. Then again I do all of my own wrench turnin. Its nice though, got to give him that much. Wonder what the reserve is though.

WOW. Why, why why would you sell a truck like that. I sure hope he's got two more in the garage.

sometimes it's better not to add up all of the parts, pieces, and bits with trucks like ours....better for family relations if you know what I mean ;)

-db-

Sorry but there are to many questions as far as the prices are concerned.... 2100.00+ dollars for a linex job??? I dont care whether you do interior and partial exterior, it doenst cost over two grand.

Why would someone put that kind of money into a 60???
:doh:

That looks like a Super Cruiser......WOW is right!

That truck belongs to Dave Beckett.....I have been to Pismo and the Con in it...kinda of surprised to see it for sale...

HZJ60 Guy said:
Sorry but there are to many questions as far as the prices are concerned.... 2100.00+ dollars for a linex job??? I dont care whether you do interior and partial exterior, it doenst cost over two grand.

Why would someone put that kind of money into a 60???
:doh:
don't know what all he got done, but in denver, it's $700+ just to do the inside of a pickup bed. he may have also done the interior and underside...that would cost money to handle the tub for the underside

sure is sweet.

I think this is one of the best built 60 series cruisers I have ever seen. Interesting list of mods, but he left out the rollover mod unless there are pictures on the internet of a rolled cruiser exactly like this one.

Man... I need a nap after reading through all that!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

I saw that truck in person a few years ago in LA. VERY NICE truck, well built, well thought out. He did things I wouldn't have done myself, but it was a no-nonsense 60.

I don't think it's unrealistic to pay $2,000+ for Line-X in CA, if he did the whole interior and some of the exterior. I'm not saying I would have done it myself, but doing my offroad trailer was $300+ and the interior of a 60 has to be a lot more labor intensive. We'll see, it's in my long-term plans to Scorpion-line the interior and some exterior sections of mine, I hope it's not nearly that expensive! :)

Threads like this make me wonder how much my BJ62 (getting used to calling it that) will be worth when I'm done with the current round of modifications. Not that it matters since I'm not building to sell it, just curious.

As for spending that amount of money on a single Cruiser, that's a very personal thing. I've spend a LOT of money on my only Land Cruiser over the last 14 years. Works for me. I respect those people that choose to have a fleet of Land Cruisers instead, works for them. That's what makes the Cruiser world so cool!

Henry- what shall we call the Princess now? Wendy? (kind of a stretch, but the french fry tie in..)

I'll be sorely disappointed if I don't see a Trails writeup on whatever mysterious project you're working on. Glad to see you've regained the passion. It's been missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom