Would you????? Come on???would you???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The arguement that it's rediculous to pay xyz for a 14-15 yr old vehicle is rediculous in itself. The 97 with 37k on it sold the night it was posted within the hour of it's posting. I was 2nd in line. For all intents and purposes, it's a collectors item for enthusiasts.

I paid $8200 for mine. 56k, no lockers. But it came with Wet Dog Smell(tm) that I'm having problems getting rid of.

You probably have mold/moisture under your carpet somewhere. Some people have reported this happening with a husky liner in the very back of the vehicle.

I think it might have sold. I did not find it on CL today.

There's an idea! A reverse auction? How much LC/LX can you buy on 'Mud for $15K, since that's the price we're talking about as far as I can tell? :steer:

gt35r turbo charger new 37's lockers bumpers slidders or maybe i can said over 10k just parts :hmm: mmm i dont know but i bet he can buy more than one for sure!

Last edited:
I paid $8200 for mine. 56k, no lockers. But it came with Wet Dog Smell(tm) that I'm having problems getting rid of.

Bags of charcoal will do the trick. They absorb moisture and the smell.:D

Bags of charcoal will do the trick. They absorb moisture and the smell.:D

I thought charcoal made a good water purifier, not sponge? If it does absorb smells and moisture, I assume you need to open the bags for that to work well. Doesn't that make a mess? Better than dog smell?

I thought charcoal made a good water purifier, not sponge? If it does absorb smells and moisture, I assume you need to open the bags for that to work well. Doesn't that make a mess? Better than dog smell?

Open the bag, not completely. They mentioned Damp Rid, another choice. I know about the charcoal because I used it when I was active duty, every time I moved. Also, I it your carpet, throw some baking soda, let it sit and then vacuum. At work we use Fabrezze spray. Works wonders on airports checkpoints! :lol:

Hmm... I know the military chem suits are or were lined with charcoal to help protect from biochem and I heard about special forces using a charcoal briquette to dry out wet clothes (while wearing them) by lighting one and squatting over it with a pancho over you. You could put a baby Weber grill in the back with the windows and hatch open (or closed?) and let a few pieces of charcoal burn. I think I'm being silly, but I can't see why it wouldn't accelerate the process of moisture/smell removal, as long as you diverted the smoke/fumes out of the vehicle effectively. Use a little grill with bottom vents and route the exhaust through dryer hose. :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom