Would you buy... (1 Viewer)

Would you buy a framed Toyota Trails cover with your favorite picture of your truck?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

packman73

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.kumandgo.com
...a Toyota Trails framed cover with your favorite picture of your truck on it?

Nada. I find I can produce a more finely tuned product myself and why would I want to act like one of my photo's was a real cover.

Now, if you're saying it's contest or something and it will be a real, distributed cover, then it's a great idea and I'd love to have a shot at it.

Cover

Nada. I find I can produce a more finely tuned product myself and why would I want to act like one of my photo's was a real cover.

Now, if you're saying it's contest or something and it will be a real, distributed cover, then it's a great idea and I'd love to have a shot at it.
What he said:hillbilly:

I think this is a totally lame and stupid idea and the person who originally proposed it should be hauled out for a long drive in the backcountry, filled up with Tequila, and made to find lugnuts in the soft dusty sand in the middle of Nevada at night.*

Now that is a good point I was waiting for someone to kick down!

How about a Calendar that covers other Toyota 4x4's than just the Cruisers? Keep that one, but add in a mixed vehicle one also?

:doh:Wait, it was me, crap...

I don't want to burn any club, or step on toes, I am just offering the idea.

Let's see what people say and think, then someone bigger than me needs to propose it to the BOD once it gains some momentum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom