Would anyone like to lend a hand on Sunday, 25JUL21? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How's it going everyone? Apologies for the inactivity, my ship has had a busy underway schedule, and we finally have some down time before we head back out again. I will have sunday the 25th off, and I was hoping someone could give me a hand in determining the issue with lights mounted on my front bumper. I am trying to determine whether or not the lights are just burned out, or if it is an issue with some of the wiring. All I am really asking for is a space to do this (nowhere to do this on base) and someone with spare time to give some expertise. I can buy whatever tools we think we would need, and I could be there at whatever times best. I can also bring drinks/food if anyone likes. Obviously, military schedules can change, and I will give a heads up if things do. Thanks again.

What part of the county are you in? Should be a quick fix...

Would love to lend a hand but am out of town this weekend.

Near downtown? North county? East county? It will help.to know where you are so we can see who lives near you... I'm in Oceanside so you may not want to come up from imperial for example...

You're welcome to use my shop in Ramona, I have any tools that would be required.
I will certainly take you up on it. I will PM you when I return back to san diego. Thank you

Would love to help on this as well, but will be out of town. Good luck with the fix!

Doesn't mean you can't drop off beer donations? Just kidding of course.
And beer makes everything easier! Being's it's an electrical problem and all I'd like to help and see your shop too! But it's off to visit the my wife's mom in Palo Alto and help around the house fixin' somethings there up for her.

UPDATE Well it didn't quite work out like we anticipated. Bottom line was lights themselves are inoperable even with direct 12V power. We were able to find and replace another issue with an added inline fuse that was melted into the holder. Real treat was getting to see John's RH drive 80 which is in great shape.

UPDATE Well it didn't quite work out like we anticipated. Bottom line was lights themselves are inoperable even with direct 12V power. We were able to find and replace another issue with an added inline fuse that was melted into the holder. Real treat was getting to see John's RH drive 80 which is in great shape.
Thanks for the help again! A shame we couldn’t figure out the issue, but it was nice drive up there.

We'll be wrenching at the clubhouse if you'd like to come up for some help.

This weekend will be 9-4pm both days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom