Worn out rear springs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've noticed that I'm relying more on my airlift bags for even lighter loads such as weekend trips with luggage. Towing requires a fair amount of pressure in the bags to support the trailer. I'm wondering if I'm due for a new set of springs (oem)? It's a 2003 LC (no AHC) with 203K miles.

I have 30mm rear spring spacers installed and my height is 21.5" in the rear with no pressure in the air bags. What is the stock height without spacers or what height should it be with spacers and good springs?

Thanks,
Chris

I've noticed that I'm relying more on my airlift bags for even lighter loads such as weekend trips with luggage. Towing requires a fair amount of pressure in the bags to support the trailer. I'm wondering if I'm due for a new set of springs (oem)? It's a 2003 LC (no AHC) with 203K miles.

I have 30mm rear spring spacers installed and my height is 21.5" in the rear with no pressure in the air bags. What is the stock height without spacers or what height should it be with spacers and good springs?

Thanks,
Chris
I’d like to know as well as I have original OEM springs with 235k on them with 30mm spacers as well and also measuring 21.5”. I don’t tow.

I think stock is 20.5"(?) In the rear, front is 19.5".

I've got a set of OME 865 coils for sale with a pair of unused 10mm spacers. They kept my truck at about 22.5" in the rear with stock weight. I think they're about as close to stock for ride quality as you get from a lift spring.

I think stock is 20.5"(?) In the rear, front is 19.5".

I've got a set of OME 865 coils for sale with a pair of unused 10mm spacers. They kept my truck at about 22.5" in the rear with stock weight. I think they're about as close to stock for ride quality as you get from a lift spring.
How much are you selling them for? How long have you had the springs?

I only had 145k on my 03 lc and the new springs were a major improvement. Went with 2866 ome but if I didn’t have the weight of my stereo I would have gone with something close to oem coils if not oem coils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom