Working on Bill, the New To Me 60k mile FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Who would have thought inner wheel wells could be so SEXY? I'm getting ready to replace my the fuel hose, clamps and filter on the passenger side of the engine so I guess I'll have to wash and wax my wheel well. Next thing you know I'll be looking for the green plastic tie down straps too!

BTW, if you're looking for something to do, take an angle grinder with a cutting wheel on it and trim those axle bolts as close to the nut as you can. Otherwise the first time you get off road into the rocks your gonna bend them. A more expensive route is a axle bolt flip kit. disregard everything i just said if your not into offroading.

Is your Carb Fan missing or did you just remove for cleaning ?

Carb fan? Not sure what that is. Or are you referring to the fender cooling fan? That I removed for cleaning.

Fender Cooling Fan = Carb cooling fan; Its function is to lower under-hood temps to avoid vapor lock.

Fender Cooling Fan = Carb cooling fan; Its function is to lower under-hood temps to avoid vapor lock.
Thanks for the education. I had no idea that was what it was called. Makes total sense and shows my newness to 60 ownership.

Trail Tailor splash guards fit and look great.

2D40119D-086C-4C68-86AA-52266EB40AC4.jpeg

When I first got the cruiser, I popped off the access cover for the rear washer bag to see if it’s there. Nope bummer. On to other stuff... Then I got to thinking, I wonder if it fell off the hooks and is laying at the bottom of the render well. Reached in and guess what I found? A perfect condition washer fluid bag! Sweet!

DBBA9422-704B-4282-81AB-A787FAB97910.jpeg

A7F0ACEF-16EA-461B-B53A-F8063A2DBD72.jpeg

Always great to find items hidden in the Cruiser. Great looking 60 by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom