Wanted Working 100-series AHC parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LndXrsr

AHC Aficionado
SILVER Star
Threads
Interested in having a couple spares for my AHC setup. Particularly any sensors that were removed from a working 100-series for a conversion. May also be interested in spare rams (shocks), a pump/reservoir, or an accumulator. Let me know what you have.

I’m in Cincinnati.

Last edited:
I have an extra switch, one in console, you can have for the price of shipping.

PM sent

I have a pump in good shape, and some height sensors. No accumulators or globes left. Pump and sensors came off at 190.

I am currently doing a delete of the system and I have sensors, pump, all four shocks, even some hardlines and a soft line that I had repaired. Located in Atlanta. I am attempting to save as much as I can because I loved AHC so much. Some folks out there can use these parts

I am currently doing a delete of the system and I have sensors, pump, all four shocks, even some hardlines and a soft line that I had repaired. Located in Atlanta. I am attempting to save as much as I can because I loved AHC so much. Some folks out there can use these parts
Make that three shocks. Had to chop through one of the fronts.

I have the full AHC system for sale if anyone wants it, minus the shocks. Just need to remove it from my LX when I get the time. Located in Puerto Rico, USA.

Do you still have any of these parts?

Do you still have any of these parts?

I have Reservoir/pump from 2000 LX470 that is going in the trash unless somebody wants it. Clearing out the garage. Deactivated AHC due to corner shock, etc not working and replaced w LC torsion bars. Works as far as I know.
Pay for shipping or send me a return box.
PM if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom