Work? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

White Sheep

Darren
SILVER Star
Threads
Asking for work for a friend if possible.

A few years back I served as a Diplomat to Tajikistan. My local staff member (Botir) was my driver on paper, but he was much more. He retired from the Tajik Military are a Lieutenant Colonel, and he was a big deal in his country. He was our right hand man for all correspondence with the Tajik government and their president. Botir worked for the US Embassy for over 20 year, and I can say he's more American than half the Americans who worked in the Embassy. Due to this, after 20 years of service, local embassy staff are eligible to apply for a US visa/green card status. The US Ambassador, the Country Team, and my office recommended Botir be granted these privileges.

Botir called me tonight letting me know he arrived in the US about a month ago. He's located in NJ. I told him Ill asked around for work, but I don't know anyone in NJ.

He has an older son who has been living in the States for a few years now, but he brought his daughter (I think college age), and wife with his from Tajikistan. Botir is a jack of all trades, and if he doesn't know it, he'll learn it. He's a hard worker and looking for anything to get on his feet. I know he'll sweep a shop, construction, drive. .anything. Also his daughter might be able to babysit, teach Russian/Tajik and his wife would possibly clean houses. Anything helps if you have something.

Thanks for reading,

Darren.

Tons of new construction in south Jersey if he is in the area though I have no specific jobs for him. Lot of New York and Phili money moving in ever since covid

Tons of new construction in south Jersey if he is in the area though I have no specific jobs for him. Lot of New York and Phili money moving in ever since covid
Thanks for the reply. I'm in Africa now for 5 more months. I'll reach out to him to see how he's doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom