Work Party round two!!!!! for GB 3-link build September 9th weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2ndGenToyotaFan

Threads
Website
www.jeffersonstatecruisers.com
Hey guys and gals!

As some of you probably have seen in GB's thread, I have ordered some materials to change GB's front end from leaf springs to coilovers. I'm looking to get some help on this project on the weekend of April 7-9th. Project will happen at my dad's place outside Fort Jones, CA.

So there is no mistake: This is going to be a lot of torching, cutting, grinding and welding. It's noisy/dirty work. It is also a large project, and I am not deluded into thinking we'll have it all done in one weekend, neither should you be. (That does not mean you have to come back the next weekend... It means I do...)

I will be fitting the bill for food and I'll probably throw some gas money in as well, as it's a bit of a drive.

Accommodation is included for anyone looking to make it a multi-day stay, though this may end up being room on the floor if too many people show up! IE, bring a sleeping bag maybe...

I am hoping for 2 to 4 bodies for 2 to 3 days. I will probably starting Friday sometime, though I know most of you have real jobs etc.

So who's in? :cheers:

P.S. There's no cell service at my dad's property. Maybe that's good, maybe it's bad, but I don't want to hoodwink you here!

Spring break, going to be on the coast.

Hi! my computer has been down since Christmas, not able to respond, hope this works.
Plan on being there for the front end surgery.
looking forward to the get together.

Al

I like Kief's idea and I'm sober too! I'll get drunk tomorrow and revisit the idea but I can kinda picture it in my head! Maybe give it an "x" over one eye and a knife sticking out of its stomach and the head stitched back on with his tongue sticking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom