Work on a club members truck - Evan L. - Jan 7th & 8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey gang

The weekend of January 7th & 8th, we will be doing our first club effort to help a member work on his truck. Evan L. will be needing our help to do a lift on his 2000 100 series LC. He has the Slee Kit, with new upper control arms. Let's make this a fun weekend! We will need to have 4 - 5 guys each day, which will give us what we need to hammer this out on a weekend. We will be doing the work in a garage, and Evan will provide pizza and drinks for the efforts! We will need 4 heavy duty floor jack stands, and a floor jack.

Please post up which day you can help out on, or both if you can.

I'm in for Saturday.

Thanks guys! I am in as well ha. I have a 3 car garage so we should have a good amount of room. I am looking to potentially install a garage heater, just not sure if it will be done by then. Let me know everyone's fave beer and pizza. I also have a pretty decent tool set, it's not snap on but it has got the job done so far. Thanks again for the help look forward to it.

Evan

I can do either day. probably prefer sunday. I can bring a pair of the taller 6 ton jack stands. If you are putting longer brake lines on, I can bring a pressure bleeder.

Ok guys, let's get a final head count for the project this weekend. Please post up which days you can help out. And thanks!!

Hey, I'm down to help on Saturday. Anything specific we need tools wise that you are lacking I can probabily get my hands on. Let me know.

Ben

I'll stop by for a cup of coffee, where at and what is needed for tools. Hay Sailor, got it finished last nite and loaded and delivered this morning to power train, should be done today or tomorrow! ps the battery looks awesome in the daylite

Hey guys thanks again for all the help. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I live on west side of Bozeman, behind the menholdt Honda. My address is 458 Rowland Rd. Thanks again

Let's plan for a 10am start time. This will be fun!!

I can help out on Saturday. I have a HD floor jack, 2 stands, and a small space heater. Let me know if they're needed.

Ok gang. Here's what we need. Evan has 2 jack stands, but let's plan on bringing 4 out there just in case. We also need two floor jacks. We want to be able to have both the front, and rear of the vehicle jacked up on stands, with the redundant support of a floor jack. Post up what you'll bring, so we don't have 6 floor jacks out there! We can also use a couple of space heaters. Plan to bring a set of wrenches and what not. We should be able to have a guy working at each corner of the truck, and we don't want to all be fighting over the one 17mm socket!! Please bring some eye protection, and gloves.

I can bring wrenches and socket set on Saturday.
No Jack stands or floor Jack. Sorry.

I'll bring a jack and pair of stands. Small electric space heater too.

Planning on swinging by at 10 tomorrow. I can bring a floor jack.

Looks like we have most of the big stuff covered. See you guys around 10. Anything were missing let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom