Work Day @ Ralph's (Dawsonville) (1 Viewer)

Ralph Work Day

• Oct. 7

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Oct 14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oct. 21

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
Anyone need firewood???

Got a message a few days ago indicating Ralph had some 25-30 trees down from Hurricane Irma. He is requesting some help to cut and clear some of these trees within the next few weeks.

I see it as an opportunity to not only help Ralph and stay in his good graces but also to pay for our Annual which would run the club in the 4-500 range at his current price/rig. IN other words, exchange 1 days labor for 1 days free ride.

Any thoughts?

To make this a viable showing we need more than 3 or 4 people, in fact I'd declare it an "All hands on deck" kind of thing.

Proposed dates are: ( I need to get this right so Tony and Rocky dont give me shiite)

Oct. 7
Oct 14 -- gonna kill this as an option, way too many conflicts for everyone for it to be viable
Oct. 21 Throw this out but frankly probably too late to help by then.
This plays directly into our proposed Annual being the end of October.

What say you?

Last edited:
I'm also in for the 7th. River Rock event the following weekend

7th would be the only date I could lend a hand and that's a maybe, but I should be able to make it.
Need to be wrenching my rig for the CRAWL.

I put in votes a couple days ago

UPDATE: Work Day OFFICIALLY SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY OCTOBER 8TH

Yes I said SUNDAY. Bring a pair of gloves, a chainsaw if you have one ad maybe some loppers or shears for the smaller stuff.

Cut as much firewood as you can carry. If you want to bring your mild off road rig I doubt anyone will care if you ride a trail or two but this is a work day not a trail ride day.

We do not post his address so hit me up for location detail via PM

UPDATE: Work Day OFFICIALLY SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY OCTOBER 8TH

Yes I said SUNDAY. Bring a pair of gloves, a chainsaw if you have one ad maybe some loppers or shears for the smaller stuff.

Cut as much firewood as you can carry. If you want to bring your mild off road rig I doubt anyone will care if you ride a trail or two but this is a work day not a trail ride day.

We do not post his address so hit me up for location detail via PM

Looks like I need to be wrenching on my rig for trip prep to the "Crawl" next week so I won't be able to make it.:beer:

we could do the annual at end of Oct or first weekend of Nov

What time? What if it rains?

Last edited:
and people wonder why we're always on the verge of getting kicked out of restaurants.
That's funny. I've never thought I would end up in that position until the other weekend. Damn coronaritas are trouble, especially when sid and the cops both show up. Don't forget that "smell of armor all".

can't quite place it but seems like we've had this conversation recently, :hmm:

you guys figure it out and let me know, I have to work tomorrow. :bang:

Capture10.JPG

I may not make it as I am dead tired from driving a dingo to move gravel around my house.
I wanted to rent a bobcat, but they said it was busted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom