Woot got my lifts commin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all well ordered my 4 inch lift for my 40 and my 2 inch lift for my 60 they will be here tuesday afternoon so i know what im doing next weekend Rofl ;p

Wow, that will be a fun weekend. Good luck.

Jack

Hey all well ordered my 4 inch lift for my 40 and my 2 inch lift for my 60 they will be here tuesday afternoon so i know what im doing next weekend Rofl ;p

Congrats! It'll be soooo worth it when your done...but you already know that huh?! ;)

WOOO HOOO!
What kinda tires you gonna be runnin'?
If you need any stock parts for the front end, lemme know...Ive go a SLEW of em layin around in my garage!
I donno if youd be interested or not, but I might have a set of 5 in shackles as well, so you can get a bit more lift out of your 60!
Ive got a set of rims im looking to sell cheap too if you want!
My garage looks like a bone yard right now!

Chicago

I can use prolly most of that stuff

I can deff use the shackles Chicago and the spring hangers as well Dan give me a call 775-867-3796 might be interested in the rimms as well bent my Aluminum rims this weekend on Steve's loop trail hehe just give me a call and let me know what ya want for that stuff and well go from there thanks for the help guys much appreciated
I'll prolly run 35's like 35x10.50's dont wanna go real wide
Dan

I can deff use the shackles Chicago and the spring hangers as well Dan give me a call 775-867-3796 might be interested in the rimms as well bent my Aluminum rims this weekend on Steve's loop trail hehe just give me a call and let me know what ya want for that stuff and well go from there thanks for the help guys much appreciated
I'll prolly run 35's like 35x10.50's dont wanna go real wide
Dan

Dan, it's pretty much impossible to find anything in a 35x10.50. Most everything (if not) is at least 12.50 wide or wider. Now having said that, 12.50 is really not that bad once they are mounted. They actually have a pretty good balance of height/width. There may be some weird brand/style out there, but trust me, when it comes time to replace them, it will be much easier to get one of the most common/available tire size made.

Jack

Dan, it's pretty much impossible to find anything in a 35x10.50. Most everything (if not) is at least 12.50 wide or wider. Now having said that, 12.50 is really not that bad once they are mounted. They actually have a pretty good balance of height/width. There may be some weird brand/style out there, but trust me, when it comes time to replace them, it will be much easier to get one of the most common/available tire size made.

Jack

I thought the same when I went to my 315/75R16's...I thought I wanted a narrower tire; however I think my MT/R's are just fine in retrospect...particularly when airing down. You will notice a difference in tread width between manufucturers even within the same size tires. For instance Toyo Open Country M/T's feature tread that goes all the way out to the casing width resulting in a different (1+" wider) foot/tire print than the Goodyear MT/R's that I run.

Hmm okie's didnt know the 10.50 would be hard to come by in the 35 series tires so prolly will go with the 12.50 width dont think i wanna go much wider than that but well have to see what i can get and what tires brand i wanna go with have been lookin at the les schwab tires like the ones on my 60 they have done me pretty good as far as all around tire but im gonna look at all of the brands out there before i decide on wich ones to go with

P.S um have a ramsy pro 9000 pound winch but doesnt have the silanoids on it or the control box could use some help with it trying to see if it works or not was givin to me if i can get it workin would be cool

Last edited:
Gotta watch the backspacing...

I have a spacer on the front rims now and they seem to be doing the job now i just need to get rid of my aluminum rims Rofl and get steel rims
Keith give me a call bud and let me know if you have those rims and what you want for them my number is posted

Hey Dan,
Ive still got the rims!
Theyre American racing black D spokes, 15x8's with 3.75 in BS.
I was looking at em over the weekend, and there is a dent in one of em!
The tires are still on em, but theyre a littel chewed up. Ill also give you the center caps too if you want.

Ill PM you my number!

Chicago

found the tires im gonna run

well all gonna run 35x12.50x15's cooper stt's like the looks of um and have had good luck with the cooper tires in the past :cheers:

Hey Dan,
Check your PM's...

Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom