Woody's Vacation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
:'(The event of a lifetime.

Us Kentucky rednecks got to guide the Dirty dozen (woody & chris, amanda & chris, kevin & chris, jess & matt, jim & stacey, mel & john) through our woods, we turned 3 of them on their sides. Great pics. Make sure woody puts them on.

Oh, and dancin, thursday night we all cut the rug at the local tavern here in Lexington, KY "Squires".  Then 4 hours of sleep and back to work.
But unfortunatly they had to leave   :'(, we will miss you.
:-*until we meet again......

Kim & Earl

I can't say enuf nice things about our great hosts for the Slade portion of our trip. It turns a good trip into a great one when you add new friends to a fun day on the trails!!

Hopefully I'll have my 110+ pics up later today....haven't even viewed them myself yet!!

Probability of a cruiser owner/co-owner being named "Chris"....
= 50%
:beer:Cheers! :beer:

I Love This Site!!

Re: Woody's Vacation -PICS

http://www.ih8mud.com/photos/2003-05_Slade-Tellico-Attica/

Slade KY trails on May 24-25th
Tellico SC trails on May 27-28th
Attica IN Badlands trails on May 31st

about 1800 miles on the freeways, touristy stops include Natural Bridge, a TN winery, and one of the cave tours in TN.

Personal breaks for the week: only one flop on the first day and I forgot to peen over the front output shaft nut on my t-case....oops. NO longfields, inner shafts, or anything else...but the front axle is getting a complete run thru this week and the front driveshaft u-joints are questionable...

Total damage for the week (6 rigs total): 3 flops (all day one), one shortside inner on a D44 (FJ40), one birfield on a mini, tore off a pair of traction bars on a CJ7, master cylinder on the CJ7, master cylinder on a FJ40, tire on a FJ40, front wheel bearings on a D44 (FJ40), rear axle bearing on a D44 (FJ40), one poly 3-link bushing on a rear D60 (FJ40), plus some misc stuff hardly worth mentioning....

for 10 days, a relatively easy time of wrenching on rigs...

...and the most amazing part, the Lemon survived with only one minor water leak in the plumbing and I had to tighten PS belts!!

I would like to thank our hosts Kim, Earl, Morgan, Bonnie, Earl Sr., Ampy, Rudd, and all others that I may have forgotten!! Kim and Earl are wonderfull :D!!! I know chris and I are looking forward to next year!!

don't forget that skinny boy, Jay!

HAW!!!
(crow noise...had to be there....)

Oops How could I forget!!! the Jay (bird, or was it Jail bird?)
:D :D

Hey, there are a few more Cruiserheads in the central KY area. Next time you're in the area, let us know. We were down there on Monday, must have just missed you. :(

Thom in Georgetown

Finally, Home to check out the postings. After spending Ten days as part of the dirty dozen, And Only spending 12 hours at home before flying to Alabama for work. Its my turn to thank our hosts in Kentucky. Thanks for a wonderful Vacation and all of your Hospitality, Can't wait to visit Ya'll again.

I do think you guys need to come up North and visit us some time soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom