Woodwrite (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone had any experience you can find him on instagram woodwrite, he makes custom wood for interior of 60’s. I saw People with good reviews. I’m now $1700 and 3 months out, he replies about once a week with some excuse, 1) my phone broke and it took me a week to get a new one, I’ll ship on Monday 2) my father died and i havent Had my phone near me ( understandable, but this was after a month past due of delivery ) 3) I just got back to my shop and I’ll send it out Wednesday. I forsure Don’t want to talk bad about other cruiserhead but seriously, if you have a business follow through be a person of your word. Oh and he had a website and all of a sudden it’s down.

I’m afraid I’m in the same boat. I hate to say that I’m 3k out for one of his kits for my FJ55. Plus the parts I sent Jeff to duplicate. I haven’t heard from him in Months
This has been going on for a year. I’ve heard everything but no product or communication. Work looked great and was very excited just got screwed!

Yeah you got screwed. I’ve talked to 2 other guys that the exact same thing happened to them. Super frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom