woodstock b/s sessions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
never dawned on me to post this in here, but the show must go on. just cuz sontt died doesn't mean that we quit.
the woodstock b/s sessions are on going. due to all the turkey induced comas this month we moved it to this sunday oct 15, 7:30pm, mister steaks, drumbo rd n 401 exit 250
hope you can join us.
the b/s sessions are normally the 2nd sunday of the month. i try to post up any postponements or cancellations in time so as not screw with any ones plans.
l8r
finn

hey guys the b/s session is on... this coming sunday, nov12th. see above for time n venue
hope you can make it

fellow cruiser heads n toyota aficionados, come on out n swap lies, war stories n other bull $h!t. yup, the sessions are on this coming sunday evening

holy $h!t!!! i've really been remiss in postin' up on here. the sessions are still on going n the next one is this coming sunday evening. time n venue? see the first post

the 2020 woodstock bull$h!t sessions are commencing tomorrow evening. see first post for details. come on out fellas

an open invite to all you cruiser heads. the woodstock b/s session will be happening again this coming sunday evening. just cuz we're predominantly 'yota trucks doesn't mean we don't don't like cruisers. come on out guys

alrighty fellas, we're sayin' screw the beer aids! the b/s session is back on. this coming sunday evening, same time, same place, same band of reprobates swappin' lies n war stories. come on out guys.

We still meet the second sunday of each month, unless it's a holiday or such....

Now that I think of it, I didn't go last Sunday - been pretty deep into home renos...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom