SOLD Woodinville WA - New Engine Hoist - 2 Ton (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

77CruiserDog

GOLD Star
Threads
I purchased this engine hoist for my project on Falcor, it's completed and I'd like to have the room back in my garage. I purchased it new for $580 including delivery, tax and all that fun. I believe (edited price) $300 is a fair price. Comes with the leveler and is in perfect condition.

1657115382933.png

1657115553021.png

It folds up pretty compact and is extremely stable. Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Would $450 be more appropriate?
Honest opinion is you're still too high. I'm not a buyer, just offering an outsiders perspective. Most of us are just hobbyists and a tool like this will get used very infrequently, so we're usually looking for the best value. IMO, the best value for an engine hoist and leveler is from Harbor Freight, so that is likely your competition in selling these pieces. Take a look at your local facebook marketplace on used prices of a Pittsburg 2ton engine hoist, and you'll know what your price point ballpark should be. I realize your unit is not from Harbor Freight, but the likely hood it came from the same factory in China that the HF unit was manufactured is high.

Even though someone would spend about the same as your ask going and buying these pieces new from HF, when I am buying a "used" part, regardless of it presents as unused, I'm looking for a pretty significant discount from what I could pick it up in the store. GLWS.

Honest opinion is you're still too high. I'm not a buyer, just offering an outsiders perspective. Most of us are just hobbyists and a tool like this will get used very infrequently, so we're usually looking for the best value. IMO, the best value for an engine hoist and leveler is from Harbor Freight, so that is likely your competition in selling these pieces. Take a look at your local facebook marketplace on used prices of a Pittsburg 2ton engine hoist, and you'll know what your price point ballpark should be. I realize your unit is not from Harbor Freight, but the likely hood it came from the same factory in China that the HF unit was manufactured is high.

Even though someone would spend about the same as your ask going and buying these pieces new from HF, when I am buying a "used" part, regardless of it presents as unused, I'm looking for a pretty significant discount from what I could pick it up in the store. GLWS.
Boom! That's perfect feedback @EWheeler!! Thanks man!!!

$300 seems more appropriate. Let's get this puppy sold this weekend!!

Also, this hoist comes free with good Land Cruiser juju. I picked up an engine, an FJ60 body, a trans/transfercase combo and never dropped a thing. It always worked out.... and if you ask me some of those butt pucker moments needed some good Land Cruiser juju. :)

I found another picture of this engine hoist doing what it does best, lifting heavy things....
rollers.jpg

It pains me to get rid of it, we have so many good memories... like that time when I lifted an engine or the time when I lifted the transmission/transfercase.

Seems like just yesterday I was building it... how quickly time flys. I'll sure miss it when it's gone but alas, it needs to fulfill it's lifting destiny and currently it's pretty depressed being all folded up and just sitting in my garage.

Come and get it and you too can lift heavy things through the magic of hydraulics and levers.

Unless you look like this...

1658273464216.png

In which case you simply don't need this dumb little contraption.

But for the rest of us....I'll be here waiting to help you lift this in to your rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom