SOLD Woodacre, CA: 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/woodacre-2018-toyota-land-cruiser/7593212118.html
2018 Toyota Land Cruiser / Base

Classic Silver Metallic / Black
VIN: JTMCY7AJ1J4062992
52,500 Miles
$70,000

This is my third LC. I’ve been slowly graduating from the 80, the 100, and finally the 200 since my LC love affair began in 2012. Each one started stock and modifications were made when necessary – only to refine the experience. Although we dream of dirt roads, the reality is pavement – windy pavement in my case. The boat-like ride a stock LC has while loaded lasted about 1000 miles before I dug into the suspension. My goal was to retain the cushy LC ride, but make it feel somewhat nimble while carrying a fully loaded TrekboxX system, wife, kid, and all our stuff. And, I didn’t want much, if any, lift.

My last two LCs wound up with OME suspension components – which were fantastic but wound up being a little harsh on crappy paved roads. I wanted to try something different. After reading – the now lengthy and quite informative – thread on the Bilstein 6112/5160 setup (Bilstein 6112/5160 Installed), I was intrigued. I had the 6112/5160 shocks and front springs installed. I worked my way through the stock rear springs, bought but didn’t install OME 2720s, and ultimately landed on the OME 2721s – a super nice driving experience unloaded and fully loaded – without the stinkbug look unloaded and with no sag in the back while loaded.

The right tires were another exploration. General Grabber A/TX 285/65 are on the LC right now with about 15000 miles on them. I have a set of Toyo A/T III in 275/65 that are included in the sale.

Originally sold in Napa, CA. I bought it from the same dealership fresh off a lease in late 2020 with just under 30,000 miles on the odometer. I sold the vehicle to a LLC I have set up in Montana, but the vehicle stayed in California. I represent the second and third owner on the Carfax.

There are a few light scratches in the paint here and there – all but two or three can be buffed out. Below the driver’s side tail light is a small chip. The hitch cover has some imperfections. And, the rear spoiler has a hairline fracture from meet ‘n greet with a tree branch.

The LC is located in Woodacre, CA. I can show it in Petaluma, CA during a weekday if that is more convenient for the perspective buyer. Receipts, window sticker, two keys for the LC, all keys for accessories included. Title in hand.

Modifications/additions to the Base LC:
- Bilstein 6112 shocks and springs (front) and 5160 shocks with OME 2721 springs (rear).
- Third row seats have been removed and a TrekboxX System Alpha installed by David at his shop.
- Installed REDARC trailer brake controller.
- Swapped out the center drink holder (see pics, original included in sale).
- Leather steering wheel cover.
- Husky front and rear floor liners.
- Thule Force XL roof box.

Not in/on the LC, but included in the sale:
- Third row seats.
- Middle rear headrest.
- Four Toyo A/T III tires with approximately 5000 miles on them.
- 1.25” hub centric wheel spacers.
- Stock LC rear springs.

2018 LC - 5.jpeg

2018 LC - 12.jpeg

2018 LC - 33.jpeg

2018 LC - 34.jpeg

2018 LC - 7.jpeg

Last edited:
Very interested in your truck. Sending you a PM.

<edit> Actually after a second look, you can consider this sold. Let me know what you need for a deposit to hold it while we figure out the logistics. Not financing this and just need to figure out either CA or WA transit tags and arrange payment before flying down.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom