Wood Trim Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Much of the OEM stuff is discontinued. THere are a few replacement pieces still available. If you wish to retain it I would suggest you get a full matching set and replace all of it. The expense would not be that much different from "piecing" it and the end result would be much better.

D-

I just changed the wood trim on my '98 and after a lot of searching and requesting samples from several vendors I decided to go with Superior Dash, they are the current supplioer to Toyota in the US and have both real and synthetic wood. Not the cheapest but very good quality and fit.
Go for the rela wood !! It looks a lot better and more than likely you will do it only once in mamy years. My full kit was $395 including shipping, taxes, etc.

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=13124;start=msg121056#msg121056 date=1079299708]
Much of the OEM stuff is discontinued. THere are a few replacement pieces still available. If you wish to retain it I would suggest you get a full matching set and replace all of it. The expense would not be that much different from "piecing" it and the end result would be much better.
[/quote]
So you mean there is some OEM stuff still left?
I really need an entire set, almost every piece has discoloration.
mtrycr-the set I've been looking at is real wood, about $250. $400 seems to be a LOT of money. Does it really look like OEM? Thats all I'm interested in here, as close to stock as possible.

[quote author=CruisinGA link=board=2;threadid=13124;start=msg121153#msg121153 date=1079312680]
mtrycr-the set I've been looking at is real wood, about $250. $400 seems to be a LOT of money. Does it really look like OEM? Thats all I'm interested in here, as close to stock as possible.
[/quote]
It looks OEM, The price I gave you is with shipping, taxes, etc. I think I paid $100 extra compared to others, but it really looks nice. Check their web site: www.superiordash.com
and ask for samples of the ones you like, I installed medium burlwood.

>> The thread that started it all.... <<
>> The tender relationship that Beo and I share to this day <<

Thanks Will! That was one of the funniest threads we've had and I had forgotten all about it. :D

"Southern Carolina" ;)

-B-

(Still laughing at those old posts....)

some cheapos on ebay all the time too...
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom