Wood a/c side vents for 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hoping to find these used for a Tesla style screen install in my US market 2007 LX470. Part numbers are 55660-60170 and 55670-60110. As best I can tell, these weren’t used in US vehicles but searching online ads they seem common in some of the left hand drive models sold in the Middle East. I have no idea how to search overseas scrap yards for a part like this (well for any part really). I posted in the classifieds and figured I’d also see whether any mudders here have ideas. I don’t need the switches, just the panels but willing to take whatever I can get. Prices new are a bit much for something that it seems isn’t an exact match for the lx470 wood, though i can’t tell for sure from information I can find online. Appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

1561718157448.png

Scrapyards in the Middle East are really only searchable in person... I know a number of places you could visit to start the hunt. And you'd likely be able to find them I'm sure. I'm no longer in the Middle East... but if you know someone who is or someone offers up to hunt for you, that is one option.

Makes sense, thanks. Unfortunately, I don’t know anyone in the ME to do the hunting. I’m happy to work something out with any one out there who is able to look for them. The Tesla screens seem to be getting more popular on the late model US LXs and if these parts work well, I would think others might be interested in using them too. I hear the knock offs that come with the screens don’t match the wood or fit very well.

Bump. Please let me know if anyone in the Middle East might be willing to grab these from a junkyard and ship to me in the US. Happy to pay for your time. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom