woo hoo rear end repair complete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
finally completed new rear sill and quarter panels..canada cruiser parts..excellent price,service,product and customer service...

osagecruiser :D
40sm.JPG

Looks great! Now get 'er painted and drive it!

thanks idave..got some painting going on today.....waiting for may durabek to arrive so i can coat the inside...and waiting for new fuel tank.....another couple weeks it will be on the road.......it better be or my son will have a fit.

osagecruiser

Got any other pics of the work in progress? I have to do the same repair, and have Dave's repair sill, so would love to see how you did the work....Cheers!

no being the photo illiterate that i am...i have just now figured out the whole pixel thing well enough to post.....basically cut out old rust crap and welded in new...(welding for this carpenter was an adventure)...left the hardtop on to be sure everything stayed square....watch how far back you cut into the floor pan..check the width of the sill replacement..cut to far and you will have to a piece of material to tie the floor and sill.....not to hard a project...any other questions just pm me and i will do my best to help

osagecruiser

rusty

shipping to kansas was $25.00...no box charge or minimum order.

osagecruiser

rusty

that was shipping on the quarter panels....might be more for larger parts

osagecruiser

looks great, nice job and i like the rear bumper/step too.

gunman

i cant claim credit for it...it was a product of the po...wwhen you look at it up close you can see that he used the original bumper and modified from there.

osagecruiser

osagecruiser said:
rusty

shipping to kansas was $25.00...no box charge or minimum order.

osagecruiser
Thanks. Shipping from CCOT was around $40 to Reno for the sill and sill plate.

BTW nice job, hope I can do half as wel.

go slow...measure,measure and measure again.....check everything for square....i would bet shipping from canada cruisers will be less.

osagecruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom