Witt's End order question? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
"Hey guys,
I'm sorry to have to ask a question like this on here, but I am asking it with the utmost respect. In regards to Witt's End, is somebody else running the shop over there right now for the time being? I have been trying for the past three weeks to reach Joey, concerning a situation I have with an order I placed back on April 22nd. I've emailed, texted, called and left a voicemail, and I have gotten no response back. Today, I had another incident occur with the 100 series "Heater T kit" I purchased from him in that same order I placed back in April. I know alot is going on, but not getting a response back, is leaving me frustrated to the point I just don't know what to think. I feel like I'm running out of options and I don't know what else to do. Can somebody possibly help me, or shoot this message over to Joey, so we can hopefully get this resolved? Thank you."

I've always found his service great, even from the other side of the pond so I'm sure he'll get you fixed up

Yeah, he’s a good dude. He’ll get it sorted.
Most definitely!
I'm not complaining about the service one bit. Like I said, I know alot is going on, and I know I'm not his only customer. I just can't get ahold of him, I just want to try to get things squared away that's all.

I was also waiting for a call back from Wits' End. Joey got back to me while he was driving yesterday, but his cell service wasn't cooperating. He has been super busy with his move to Medford, OR. You can send him a message @NLXTACY
I agree with the comments above.
Good dude !

"Hey guys,
I'm sorry to have to ask a question like this on here, but I am asking it with the utmost respect. In regards to Witt's End, is somebody else running the shop over there right now for the time being? I have been trying for the past three weeks to reach Joey, concerning a situation I have with an order I placed back on April 22nd. I've emailed, texted, called and left a voicemail, and I have gotten no response back. Today, I had another incident occur with the 100 series "Heater T kit" I purchased from him in that same order I placed back in April. I know alot is going on, but not getting a response back, is leaving me frustrated to the point I just don't know what to think. I feel like I'm running out of options and I don't know what else to do. Can somebody possibly help me, or shoot this message over to Joey, so we can hopefully get this resolved? Thank you."

Whats the issue? I try really hard to respond to the million and a half methods I can be reached but I'm far from perfect.

I was also waiting for a call back from Wits' End. Joey got back to me while he was driving yesterday, but his cell service wasn't cooperating. He has been super busy with his move to Medford, OR. You can send him a message @NLXTACY
I agree with the comments above.
Good dude !

I call shenanigans. But yeah the 5ftwy in the armpit of CA sucks for reception.

Whats the issue? I try really hard to respond to the million and a half methods I can be reached but I'm far from perfect.
Joey, thank you for replying to my post. I had an issue with two items on my order. I reached out to you on three separate occasions over the past 3 weeks and I didn't hear back. I just wanted to get the extra item back to you, so I could get the other actual item I ordered shipped out. I also had another issue arise with the 100 series "Heater T clamps" that were in that order that I wanted to let you know about. This thread isn't a slander, I posted this thread b/c I didn't know if someone else was running the shop while you were handling buisness somewhere else and I should be reaching out to them or what. I thought some of the guys on here could possibly fill me in, or would have a better chance of reaching out to you.
Honestly though, I'm just gonna call it good, and I'll figure out another solution. I appreciate your time👍👍👍

Joey, thank you for replying to my post. I had an issue with two items on my order. I reached out to you on three separate occasions over the past 3 weeks and I didn't hear back. I just wanted to get the extra item back to you, so I could get the other actual item I ordered shipped out. I also had another issue arise with the 100 series "Heater T clamps" that were in that order that I wanted to let you know about. This thread isn't a slander, I posted this thread b/c I didn't know if someone else was running the shop while you were handling buisness somewhere else and I should be reaching out to them or what. I thought some of the guys on here could possibly fill me in, or would have a better chance of reaching out to you.
Honestly though, I'm just gonna call it good, and I'll figure out another solution. I appreciate your time👍👍👍

no no, if there is an issue I need to know about it. Send me a PM with your order number so I know who and what because right now I don’t have a clue on either 😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom