Wits’ End wasting time again but making ashtray less useless

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

Ive vacillated long enough. Had this in my head for too long and figured I at least start the project. This will replaced the ashtray on the later 80s but I’ll be doing ok for the early dash as well. Likely the same time.

Keep in mind the location but what would you like to see in that location? Just Toyota switch slots? Just Carlisle switches? A 1/4-20 thread insert? Nothing is set in stone yet but I’ll be working on it. Thought?
EDFEAD8F-22FC-477D-BE57-14A8A9C080F8.jpeg
2DDEAAD2-F94A-4478-87CD-E4D6E90EA5E0.png
84AF9A33-1B65-492C-A0FD-5BABA0773DBB.png

I would put down cash for carling switch slots, and also for a carling switch insert for the the cigarette lighter spot so I can run a blue sea dual USB port there

RS6tofj80

GOLD Star
my Scanguage fits in there currently but I think there's a solid market for a Carling style set of swtiches - maybe combined with a Spod sytle plug and play relay base even.....

E

JaketheSSnake

SILVER Star
Toyota switch slots can be opened up to carling easily enough so that's what I'd want. What I really need is a way to mount my hand held ham radio. So whether that's a switch insert with a hanger or a threaded insert, whatever works. It'd probably have to be a threaded insert to allow it to be positioned out of the way.

Enders

SILVER Star
I think carling style will be a better seller. Especially as a group of three or more would make a lot of the air locker guys happy.

I would be more interested if which ever style included blanks that I could epoxy into place for a ram mount. Would be a great place to mount a tablet and use one of the spots for USB power.

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

I think carling style will be a better seller. Especially as a group of three or more would make a lot of the air locker guys happy.

I would be more interested if which ever style included blanks that I could epoxy into place for a ram mount. Would be a great place to mount a tablet and use one of the spots for USB power.
I may include a 1/4-20 threaded insert like I did on the Useless Cubby Insert.

Top Bottom