Wits’ End Parts Update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just ordered a couple hundo worth of parts from Wit's End this morning. What do you think he makes the most profit from selling?

Not much for a FJC on there, but I think I will appreciate some of the interior organization items I ordered!

Just put in an order for items that are hopefully higher margin.

s***, totally missed this thread. Thanks everyone. Wife is out of the hospital and home sleeping in our own bed finally she’s got a crazy long struggle still but the worst is over.
52E9462C-5CAF-41F2-A495-21253A067A11.jpeg

I think we're number 1.......:)

It might be time to revisit the GoFundMe @GOTLOCKED96 ? I'd like a pathway to contribute in the form of a donation since Joey has already fulfilled all of my parts needs.

Please no, at least not yet. Here’s why:
We might be covered under one of two health plans (Oregon or Jackson County). We are gathering everything they are requesting. Residency may be an issue since COVID happened DURING our move so nothing was able to be moved over (license, registrations, etc). But if we get covered we are going to feel like absolute garbage taking money when we know so many others in far worse situations than we are. Right now we just don’t know.

But we absolutely appreciate the willingness to help. It means a lot!!

Please no, at least not yet. Here’s why:
We might be covered under one of two health plans (Oregon or Jackson County). We are gathering everything they are requesting. Residency may be an issue since COVID happened DURING our move so nothing was able to be moved over (license, registrations, etc). But if we get covered we are going to feel like absolute garbage taking money when we know so many others in far worse situations than we are. Right now we just don’t know.

But we absolutely appreciate the willingness to help. It means a lot!!
Slightly off topic. But wonder when the new Asante Cancer Center up the road will open. Looks like a ways off, but I will ask our client that is building it. Is supposed to be pretty up to speed and tech.
/Slightly off topic

As soon as the heat breaks a smidgen here in Texas I'm getting back to work on my 80. As a cancer survivor I can say that there are LOTS of unknowns and very high stress levels within their family right now. I'll speak for myself in saying that any parts I need, if Wits End sells them I'm buying them there regardless of price or lead time. At least keeping the cash flow going helps to relieve some stress just a little for them. I would hope all Cruiser heads will do the same.

I just like making purchases from Joey at Wits-end. usually makes it to me within the week and now since he's in Medford it's just a couple days if that. what isn't filled from my orders is clearly marked and noted for back ordered. those usually arrive almost the next day so it's nice getting mail.
SUPPORT THIS COMPANY LIKE YOUR CRUISER DEPENDS ON IT BECAUSE IT MOST LIKELY DOES BUT ALSO BECAUSE THIS COMPANY SUPPORTS ALL OF OUR CRUISERS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom