With all the snow and storm damage, where can you go this weekend? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody got plans to do anything Memorial Day weekend? Was looking to do a day trip somewhere, no camping or wheeling, just hang out for the day. Looks like everything is either snowed in or closed due to storm damage.

What are people doing these days?!

What sort of setting are you looking for? Ocean, mountains etc?

Bodega bay is one of our favorite areas and it's only a little over 2 hours away.

Little town of Washington is awesome also! It's off of highway20 about 30 minutes past Nevada city. Great river access and the little hotel is a cool spot to enjoy a few drinks and sit by the yuba river.

We are going to hit either Ice House Reservoir or 17 Mile Drive, Carmel.

What sort of setting are you looking for? Ocean, mountains etc?

Bodega bay is one of our favorite areas and it's only a little over 2 hours away.

Little town of Washington is awesome also! It's off of highway20 about 30 minutes past Nevada city. Great river access and the little hotel is a cool spot to enjoy a few drinks and sit by the yuba river.

I'm more of a mountains, lakes and rivers guy so I was hoping to stay in the Sierras. Wanted to head up to Bowman lake area but looks like that road is also closed due to storm damage. Thanks for the suggestion of Washington, I'll have to check it out online.

I'm more of a mountains, lakes and rivers guy so I was hoping to stay in the Sierras. Wanted to head up to Bowman lake area but looks like that road is also closed due to storm damage. Thanks for the suggestion of Washington, I'll have to check it out online.

Yeah man no problem. Its an awesome little spot and its a nice scenic route there.

Checked on Bowman also, bridge is collapsed and bad roads...lots of places damaged like you said.

Cabo San Lucas

Ok, so Sunday 10am Sly Park road Starbucks sound good? Take a run up Mormon Emigrant rd and pop off on to some logging trails. I have a buddy that lives up there, I can see if he can run up to the road to make sure the gate isn't closed. Who all is in?

Ok, so Sunday 10am Sly Park road Starbucks sound good? Take a run up Mormon Emigrant rd and pop off on to some logging trails. I have a buddy that lives up there, I can see if he can run up to the road to make sure the gate isn't closed. Who all is in?
Didn't hear anything, so just a heads up I won't be there.

Didn't hear anything, so just a heads up I won't be there.

I was going to meet you tomorrow..I headed up to loon lake at 2 this morning to attempt some fishing...slept in the truck for a couple hours and woke up really sick. So headed back home. I did spot this truck close by camping..

20170527_085907.jpg

Anyone recognize? Has a mud label..

I was going to meet you tomorrow..I headed up to loon lake at 2 this morning to attempt some fishing...slept in the truck for a couple hours and woke up really sick. So headed back home. I did spot this truck close by camping..

View attachment 1468066

Anyone recognize? Has a mud label..
Wish I would have known earlier...since I didn't hear anything I made other plans to go rafting. I need to build a single side sleep platform in mine...I'll be sleeping it here shortly during hunting season

Wish I would have known earlier...since I didn't hear anything I made other plans to go rafting. I need to build a single side sleep platform in mine...I'll be sleeping it here shortly during hunting season
Like I said I got sick...I am feeling better and I'm going to go camping today and come back tomorrow. What do you hunt for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom