Wish me luck fellas... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After dragging the drift boat around all summer fishing for trout and steelhead, I stopped in for a quick car wash before grabbing dinner. I had a coupon for $4.00 off the supreme d’lux magic wash and shine...so I treated this baby right.

Anyway, after getting her washed I had some weird squeaks and sounds while driving in the neighborhood. So I pulled over to take a peak. After moving it back and forth a bit I figured it was just moisture deep in the suspension and/or brakes.

But then I realized who’s watching. I won’t lie...I’m a little spooked.

1D8E235B-A767-4780-8798-A9CB8AFF25FE.jpeg

After dragging the drift boat around all summer fishing for trout and steelhead, I stopped in for a quick car wash before grabbing dinner. I had a coupon for $4.00 off the supreme d’lux magic wash and shine...so I treated this baby right.

Anyway, after getting her washed I had some weird squeaks and sounds while driving in the neighborhood. So I pulled over to take a peak. After moving it back and forth a bit I figured it was just moisture deep in the suspension and/or brakes.

But then I realized who’s watching. I won’t lie...I’m a little spooked.

View attachment 2118783

I love towing my drift boat, but do not like backing it up, when I am out of practice, what kind of boat do you have ?

I love towing my drift boat, but do not like backing it up, when I am out of practice, what kind of boat do you have ?

Drift boats are a blast here in the NW. Currently rowing a Clackacraft. Maybe we’ll see each other on the river one of these days!

Good Luck!

I hope the penicillin works!

If that’s Skeletor then your LC is now He-Man! I would recommend an engine swap for more power. Perhaps a 6BT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom