Wiring to the Rear Panel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wxm

Threads
A silly question - I am trying to run a pair of big wire to the rear passenger side panel from the firewall. Read a few thread here talking about run cables through the "channel" under passenger seat . Where exactly is this channel and how to access it?

A silly question - I am trying to run a pair of big wire to the rear passenger side panel from the firewall. Read a few thread here talking about run cables through the "channel" under passenger seat . Where exactly is this channel and how to access it?

It is not under the seat it's basically at the edge of the carpeting on each side of the vehicle. There will already be wires running in those areas.

Yeah, when you pull up the sills on the doors, it is attached to the carpet under those...a plastic square molded piece that attaches to the pinch weld which makes a channel that can easily hold an extra 4 gauge wire plus some smaller ones too along with what's already in there.

If you need to run heavy wire, you can also run it under the truck and bring it up into the QP area with a gland nut. (Just heard about this a week or two back myself.)

Yeah, when you pull up the sills on the doors, it is attached to the carpet under those...a plastic square molded piece that attaches to the pinch weld which makes a channel that can easily hold an extra 4 gauge wire plus some smaller ones too along with what's already in there.
exactly where I run my main cable to the rear cargo area

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom