Wiring Harness Repair Manual update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Malleus

Far west of Siegen
Threads
I've received several notifications from our friends (?) at Google regarding access requests for the 1995 Wiring Harness Repair Manual I posted back in 2017 on my Drive. The file is now posted on the Resources tab, under the 80 series. I apologize for the inconvenience to any and all who've needed this file and couldn't get it until now, but hopefully this is a better solution for everyone.

Also, this manual is not specific to the LandCruiser; the connector housings and terminals were used in all the Toyota models and some were used in the Lexus models, although I think Lexus also has some connectors unique to their models, so all the Lexus data may not be there.

BTW, if you haven't checked out the Resources section, you should. A lot of folks have posted some great stuff there.

Long story short, Google screwed up everyone's Drive contents when they updated their security protocols, so if you hadn't already accessed a file there, you can't now, without a new token. I've given up trying to keep up with these people. I will update the Resources section with any files I originally posted there (soon, I hope), so if you find an old thread that references a tech doc, look for it in the Resources section. If you're desperate, and it's not there, PM me and I'll make it a priority to upload.

thanks for putting it in the resources. i found it last week via google, when looking for chassis side connectors to the rear defrost and rear heater switches. i didn't even know this doc existed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom