Wiring harness connectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi ya’ll! New to the forums...
I’m restoring a ‘76 FJ40. Bought the new harness from JT Outfitters. Came with labeled wires! How great is that! Now I need a source for the connectors. Any ideas of recommendations?

☝️@Coolerman is a great source for FJ40 electrical parts needs.

What kind of harness did you get?
Do you still have the original?
76 is a great year
Hi Travis.
I bought a full-meal-deal. Comes with more than I'll need (it seems). A new fuse box, the needed flashers, etc. Just no connectors. I called and spoke with John at JT Outfitters, and he said that in almost every case the original plastic connectors are useable. Not in my case. Some at least are basically crumbling. The LC sat in a barn for the past 21 years. Lat time it had tags was 1999.

There are probably a lot of good used Toyota connector housings of all types sitting in MUD member's parts stashes. I know I have a lot. Post in the Wanted classifieds if you run across any connectors you can't find new.

There are probably a lot of good used Toyota connector housings of all types sitting in MUD member's parts stashes. I know I have a lot. Post in the Wanted classifieds if you run across any connectors you can't find new.
great idea. Thanks. I tear into it this week... more soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom