wiring decision (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
ok, i'm finally back to working on the wiring on the 45.

since the ez wire kit is made to have the fuse block mounted on the left side, and i'm mounting it on the right and running the wires down the right side, the left rear circuit is a few feet too short and the front circuit is a bit tighter than i'd like.

so, do i splice in more wire and extend the circuits, or do i just reverse them and not cut in to the new wiring?

I thought about cutting the wires and extending them myself, but i am no wiring guru. I've got to do something with mine bad, my wiring is a nightmare. Where did you purchase yours if you don't mind me askin ?

ez-wire.com iirc. a lot on the board have used them and been happy and it's $200 less than painful.

Just call ez-wire, tell them you eend a few more feet of wires "color x, y, and z, and some juntion blocks to make a clean water tight extension." They're good people to work with like that from what I hear...

That sounds like a really good idea, thats why i like this list.

Holy Cow! I had a certified good idea? I'm marking this in my date book;)

Sometimes the obvious answer is really hard to see when you're stuck. That's why I like places like mud and pirate. There's usually someone who can look aroud the corner of your problem you can't see around and get you un-stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom