Wiring cleanup - Fuse Panel/Switchbank question (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to clean up the birds nest of wiring at my battery terminals currently and am looking for a power distribution panel or block. What have you guys done?
An alternate solution to my wiring mess. Anyone have an aftermarket switchback mounted in their 80 series? Where did you mount and which setup did you use?
I have wiring for a light bar, fog lights, reverse lights, Amp, winch, and couple plugs for the LS Swap.

Blue sea makes a fuse panel that could help you out. As far as mounting the panel that might be your issue. @Delta VS makes a mount for a switch pro controller which would clean up your wiring as well.

Blue sea makes a fuse panel that could help you out. As far as mounting the panel that might be your issue. @Delta VS makes a mount for a switch pro controller which would clean up your wiring as well.
I was looking at the Blue Sea panel. Hoping to see peoples actual install to get mounting and location ideas. The 80 series community has some creative members so it's always interesting to see ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom