Wiring an E locker actuator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
I am replacing my 62 axle with an 80 rear axle this week and was wondering if anyone has any advice for the wiring harness. I bought an Off-road Warehouse harness, just wondering where people put the harness into the cab for the switch. Its a nickel sized harness than needs to penetrate somewhere. Figured I am not reinventing the wheel here. I'll take pictures of the install.
Cheers!

Hi all,
I am replacing my 62 axle with an 80 rear axle this week and was wondering if anyone has any advice for the wiring harness. I bought an Off-road Warehouse harness, just wondering where people put the harness into the cab for the switch. Its a nickel sized harness than needs to penetrate somewhere. Figured I am not reinventing the wheel here. I'll take pictures of the install.
Cheers!

I made my harness using a Carling off-on-off switch, two relays, appropriate OEM plug for the actuator, and wire scavenged from a parted out FJ60 harness. I ran the wires through the floor somewhat between and behind the seats. There is a stock hole near the back of the console and I used that.

Thanks Godwin! Once again you are coming through when needed. I’ll look for the hole today. Wish I would have done this before finishing the interior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom