1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireless Outdoor Speaker?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by bwbski26, Aug 27, 2006.

1. bwbski26

bwbski26

Anyone know of any good wireless outdoor speaker? Im looking to use these during the winter outside in the snow, and during the summer in the sun, and out on my dock on the lake. Looking for a quality product. thanks.

Brad

2. TX_TLC

TX_TLC

I am looking at the Acoustic Research one from Best Buy but haven't heard it yet.

3. 619TOY

619TOY

I would go to the trouble of running wires. When I do mine I'll probably do Niles.

4. bwbski26

bwbski26

all ready had to total distributed audio system put in using russound, integra, and NHT speakers. but would like the flexibility of bringing down a pair of speakers to my dock, or to bring out to back of the house during some yard work.

5. 619TOY

619TOY

iPod and Altec Lansing iM7?

6. Mark - CdnCruiser

Mark - CdnCruiser

I'll second this idea...

My wife bought me one of these for my birthday -- it is great sounding and suprisingly loud for a little boombox style iPod player.

Will also work on about 56 'D' batteries for travelling without plug access.

Mark

7. wob

wob

Sounds heavy. :D

8. chet

chet

We have the accoustic Research ones. They work great! We still use power (rather than 8 D cells each!) but we can use them about 40' from the stereo in the house. Its nice to have music in the room you want and not have the sound on the stereo wher someone else is watching TV

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">