Wire harness for '89 FJ62 rear speakers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys -

Been searching the forums for a while looking for some info regarding rear speaker wire harnesses for an FJ62. Replacing the speakers now, and ordered the recommended Metra harnesses (Metra 72-8104) and they do not fit with the factory wiring. I had read on here that this was the case (no model number was referenced), but it was a fairly old post so I decided to give them a shot.

Does anyone have a model/part number for a confirmed fit for rear speaker wire harnesses? Any help is greatly appreciated!

PC

It’s been almost two years, but I think I used this one in my 62 - Metra 70-1761. It came with the second plug for rear speakers.

Hey Guys -

Been searching the forums for a while looking for some info regarding rear speaker wire harnesses for an FJ62. Replacing the speakers now, and ordered the recommended Metra harnesses (Metra 72-8104) and they do not fit with the factory wiring. I had read on here that this was the case (no model number was referenced), but it was a fairly old post so I decided to give them a shot.

Does anyone have a model/part number for a confirmed fit for rear speaker wire harnesses? Any help is greatly appreciated!

PC
Did you ever figure out which harness to use? I know this is an old post.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom